UP Election Result 2022 live vote counting will be discussed here. Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Vidhan Sabha Election Winner List District Wise. The voting process for the legislative elections in the state of Uttar Pradesh along with other 4 states is now complete. UP Election Result 2022 Live All the political parties and candidates are now waiting for the results of the elections. All the citizens of the entire Uttar Pradesh state are also waiting for it. In this article we are going to discuss about the result and some exit polls and also when the election results will be declared.
- UP Election Result 2022
- UP Vidhan Sabha Election Result 2022
- UP Election Result Live 2022
- UP Vidhan Sabha Election Result 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Election Election Result 2022
- UP Election Voting Counting Live 2022
UP Election Result 2022
Voting for the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections has been held in 7 different phases due to a total of 403 seats. This state has the highest number of seats in elections and being the most populous state on India, legislative elections are conducted in 7 different phases. The overall voting percentage has also come down this year.
At present, there is a Bharatiya Janata Party government because in the last assembly elections they have won 312 seats and according to the exit polls, this time also it is expected that the Bharatiya Janata Party government will be formed again in Uttar Pradesh. Which is headed by the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2022
UP Police Recruitment 2022
UP Police Result 2022
UP Police Syllabus 2022
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Result 2022
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
UPRVUNL JE Result 2022
UPTET Admit Card Download Link
UP MNREGA Recruitment 2022
UP TET Answer Key Paper 1, 2
UP Gram Panchayat Vacancy 2022
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2022
NHM UP Recruitment 2022
UP Police Assistant Operator Syllabus 2022
All the contesting political parties and candidates are waiting for the election results to be declared. Counting of votes Thursday 10. will start fromth March 2022 morning. After the counting of votes in all the districts in the evening, the results of the elections will be declared. UP Election Winner List 2022 district wise
On that day the reality of Uttar Pradesh will come out and who will run the government for the next 5 years. There are altogether 403 Vidhan Sabha seats in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was really difficult for the Election Commission of Uttar Pradesh to conduct elections on all seats on the same day.
UP Election Result Live 2022
Hence, they have decided to conduct the polling on 7 different days in the name of phases. Below is the list of seats according to the phase of polling. Number of sets:
- Phase 1 – 58 seats
- Phase 2 – 55 seats
- Phase 3 – 59 seats
- Phase 4 – 59 seats
- Phase 5 – 61 seats
- Phase 6 – 57 seats
- Phase 7 – 54 seats
|name of election||Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election 2022|
|type of election||legislative election|
|date of poll||10th February 2022 to 7th March 2022|
|phases of voting||7 steps|
|result date||10th March 2022|
UP Vidhan Sabha Election Result 2022
The elections were held in 7 different phases on different dates across the state. Here is the list of dates for all the 7 phases.
|phase 1||10th February 2022|
|phase 2||14th February 2022|
|step 3||20th February 2022|
|step 4||23third February 2022|
|Step 5||27th February 2022|
|Step 6||3third March 2022|
|Step 7||7th March 2022|
Uttar Pradesh Election Election Result 2022
Elections are held in elections by many different political parties. Here is the list of parties contesting in the UP elections:
- Bharatiya Janata Party – The current political party in power is headed by CM Yogi Adityanath in the 2022 Vidhan Sabha elections in Uttar Pradesh. The BJP is considered the most successful current political party in Uttar Pradesh.
- Samajwadi Party – The Samajwadi Party is headed by Akhilesh Yadav and has participated in the UP elections in alliance with various smaller parties like Rashtriya Lok Dal, Mahan Dal, Sukheldev Bharatiya Samaj Party.
- Bahujan Samaj Party – Mayawati-led Bahujan Samaj Party has decided to contest all 403 seats alone.
- Indian National Congress – The Indian National Congress led by Priyanka Gandhi will also contest alone on all 403 seats.
- Others – Other parties like Partnership Parivartan Morcha, Left Front, Aam Aadmi Party, Janata Dal United, Shiv Sena, Azad Samaj Party and some other parties have also contested some seats in Uttar Pradesh.
third wave of corona in india
Vaccine certificate by Aadhaar number
Vaccine certificate by mobile number
OMICRON TYPE CHARACTERISTICS
coronavirus symptoms day by day
covid vaccine registration
covid vaccine tracker india
use of remdesivir injection
CoviShield Vaccine Registration
nitric oxide nasal spray
Covaxin vs Covishield
DRDO Anti Kovid Drug
COVID 3rd Dose Registration 2022 Booster
Rupee Cryptocurrency Price
Voting has decreased in the UP elections as compared to the previous elections. turnout percentage
- Stage 1 – about 59 percent
- Stage 2 – about 60.44 percent
- Step 3 – Approx
- Stage 4 – about 60 percent
- Stage 5 – about 56 percent
- Stage 6 – about 55 percent
- Stage 7 – about 54.18 percent
UP Election Voting Counting Live 2022
According to the exit polls, there is a direct contest between two parties, the Bharatiya Janata Party and the Samajwadi Party. But the fate of Uttar Pradesh will be decided 10. will have toth March 2022. All political parties are eyeing the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections because the party which will get the most votes in the UP elections will benefit in the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.
|official portal||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|