BSER REET Cut Off Marks 2022 Expected SC ST OBC General and REET Cutoff List Category Wise for Girls for Level 1 & 2 at reetbser21.com at reetbser21.com. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan Eligibility Test (REET) for teachers. to be official website REET Cut Off Marks Predicted Notifications and updates is reetbser21.com. All the candidates can download the question paper and various analysis on this official website.
- REET Cut Off Marks 2022
- REET Level 1 Cut Off 2022
- REET Level 2 Cut Off Marks 2022
- REET Expected Cutoff 2022 Category Wise
- REET 2022 Cutoff Category Wise
- REET Cut Off List 2022 Subject Wise
REET Cut Off Marks 2022
Many candidates who appeared in the REET 2022 exam are worried about the result. The result is likely to be declared in 2022. The online application notification will be released in May 2022 and the exam will be conducted as per the schedule prescribed by the concerned department. The exam is conducted in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2. The syllabus and cut-off are different for both the levels. The cutoff will be different for both the papers.
REET cut-off marks 2022 – It is beneficial if the candidate knows the expected cut-off of the current year. REET cut-off marks 2022 and other related information is explained in detail in this article. To estimate the cut-off candidates must check the cut-off list for the current year. The recruitment process for the candidates has been prescribed by the board.
REET Answer Key 2022
REET Result 2022 Level 1, 2
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Vacancy
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
University Result 2022
university time table 2022
REET Level 1 Cut Off 2022
REET Cut Off Marks for Level 1 & 2 (2022)
Here are some REET exam analysis that will help the candidate to get an insight into the exam- As per the sources and student reviews, the difficulty level of the exam was moderate. Some mistakes have been made on the part of the students in the examination. REET Exam Level 1 & Level 2 Cut-Off List will be available on official website REET Exam. The question paper can be downloaded from the official website.
Salient Features of REET Cut-Off Marks – Some of the salient features of REET result are as follows- REET exam is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan. The exam is conducted annually. This year it will be organized soon. The exam is conducted in two levels. Level 1 and Level 2. The cut-off and REET result for the session 2022-23 is expected to be released soon. Around 25 lakhs have appeared for the REET exam this year. The official portal to check updates regarding REET is Reetbser21.com.
REET Level 2 Cut Off Marks 2022
Process to check REET cut off marks 2022?
The following steps are explained to check REET level 1 and level 2 results-
- Firstly, the candidate should open the official website of REET Result at reetbser21.com.
- Now the home page will open. On the home page, there will be an option of “Cut Off Marks” under the notice section.
- Now you have to choose between Level 1 or Level 2.
- After this the PDF of the respective level will open on your screen. Download Cut Off Marks.
- Now you can also compare the current year’s expected cut-off marks with the previous year’s cut-off marks.
|test||Rajasthan Eligibility Test for Teachers (REET)|
|board||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan|
|the inspection||REET Cut Off Marks 2022|
|exam level||Level 1 and Level 2|
|number of applications||No|
|description||BSER REET Cutoff Marks 2022 Expected|
REET Expected Cutoff 2022 Category Wise
Level 1 Expected Cut Off Marks REET 2022
The expected cut-off for Level 1 for various categories is as follows-
- For general category, the expected cut-off is between 85 marks to 90 marks.
- For OBC category, the expected cut-off is between 75 marks to 80 marks.
- For SC category, the expected cut-off is between 65 marks to 70 marks.
- For ST category, the expected cut off is between 60 marks to 65 marks.
- For Person with Disability category, the expected cut-off is between 55 marks to 60 marks.
REET 2022 Cutoff Category Wise
Level 2 Expected Cut Off Marks REET 2022
The expected cut off for different categories is as follows-
- For general category, the expected cut-off is between 100 marks to 105 marks.
- For OBC category, the expected cut-off is between 90 marks to 95 marks.
- For SC category, the expected cut-off is between 75 marks to 85 marks.
- For ST category, the expected cut-off is between 70 marks to 75 marks.
- For Person with Disability category, the expected cut-off is between 60 marks to 70 marks.
covid vaccine registration
COVID II Dose Registration
covid vaccination certificate
Vaccine Certificate Verification
corona helpline number
third wave of corona
covid vaccine tracker india
Subject wise cut off marks for REET Level 1 & 2
The subject wise cut off for Level 2 of REET Exam 2022 is as follows-
- The expected cut-off for Sanskrit is 70-75 for general category, 72 to 77 for OBC, 67 to 72 for SC and 67-72 for ST.
REET Cut Off List 2022 Subject Wise
- The expected cut-off for Hindi is 71 to 76 for General category, 68 to 72 for OBC, 65 to 70 for SC and 65 to 70 for ST.
- The expected cut-off for English is 65 to 70 for General category, 62 to 67 for OBC, 59 to 65 for SC and 53 to 57 for ST.
- The expected cut-off for Maths/Science is 72 to 77 for General category, 70 to 75 for OBC, 65 to 70 for SC and 65 to 70 for ST.
- The expected cut off for Social Science is 72 to 77 for General category, 72 to 77 for OBC, 67 to 72 for SC and 65 to 70 for ST.
|official portal||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|