Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh Written Exam Result for 445 Stenographer Posts will be released soon. www.sssc.gov.in contains the list of candidates who qualified the shorthand exam, which can be found there. In December of 2022, the examination authority will announce the results of the Stenographer exam. As a result, candidates are ready to verify your results with their registration number and password.
- Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Result 2022
- Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Answer Key 2022
- Punjab Haryana HC Steno Result 2022
- Punjab Haryana High Court Result 2022
- Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Selection List 2022
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Result 2022
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Result 2022
The results of PH High Court Stenographer Exam Result will be made available online. All the candidates can check their result by visiting the official website. This page will end up with the link of the official result as soon as it will be made public. In absence of official website you can check result here.
Consequently, we advise the applicants to check the HC Stenographer Result & Merit List for Punjab & Haryana on our website. Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Result 2022. The Stenographer Result will be made available in the form of a PDF file by the Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh. By logging on to the official website, all the applicants will be able to get a copy of the merit list in PDF format.
- Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
- Punjab ETT Teacher Result 2022
- Punjab Police SI Result 2022
- ePunjab School Login
- Punjab ETT Roll Number Download Link
- Punjab Police SI Syllabus 2022
- Punjab Police Admit Card 2022
- Punjab Ghar Ghar Employment Portal
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Answer Key 2022
Only those applicants whose names will appear in the merit list will be invited to take the next step which is a computer aptitude test. Candidates can check the merit list by clicking on the given link. Stenographer Cut Off Marks for Punjab and Haryana High Courts in 2022.
To be eligible for the exam, all the candidates have to get the Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Cut Off Marks 2022 cutoff marks. The officials will announce the PH HC Steno Cut Off Marks based on the shorthand test, difficulty level of the exam and the categories of the candidates. The result will be made public along with the cut off marks.
Punjab Haryana HC Steno Result 2022
Every candidate gets an opportunity to check their qualifying score on the official website on the same day.
Stenographer Result 2022 by Roll Number for Punjab Haryana High Court
|organization||Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh|
|exam date||18, 19 December 2021|
|Stenographer Result Date||coming soon|
|Selection Process||English Stenography Test | a computer proficiency test|
Punjab Haryana High Court Result 2022
What are the steps to download Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Exam Result 2022?
Punjab and Haryana High Court will invite only those applicants who fulfill the Punjab and Haryana Stenographer Eligibility Criteria to appear for the English Stenographer Test. Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Result is available only on the official website, and candidates must follow the instructions given in the following section to do so:
- The first step is to visit the official website of SSSC.
- On the home page, click on the Results tab on the left side, and then follow the on-screen instructions to view your results.
- Next, select the Stenographer Grade III Result for Punjab and Haryana from the drop-down menu.
- Open the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Result PDF by right clicking on the name of the result file.
- In order to search their name in Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Result, candidates have to first navigate the PDF file or use CTRL+F along with their name or roll number as search terms.
Punjab Haryana HC Stenographer Selection List 2022
As a result of the English Shorthand Test and Transcription, a Haryana Punjab High Court Stenographer Selection List of all eligible applicants will be prepared. Based on the number of posts to be filled, the names of eligible persons who have scored better in the Chandigarh High Court Stenographer Merit List will be suggested for employment. Candidates having same Grade Point Average (GPA) in Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Merit List 2022 will be ranked higher if they are older.
- Haryana 134-A Result 2022
- hTET Answer Key 2022
- HSSC Answer Key 2022 Village Secretary, Patwari
- CET Haryana Syllabus 2022
- HSSC Female Constable Result 2022 – Durga Shakti
- Haryana Patwari Admit Card 2022
- CET Haryana Exam Date 2022-22
- HSSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- Haryana Police Constable Result 2022
Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Result 2022
Candidates successful in Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Typing Test will be called to appear in the document verification stage after the final result is out. In this stage candidates are cross-checked for their provided certificates and documents. The following is a list of the most important documents:
- High Court of Punjab and Haryana Admit Card for Stenographers
- Proof of date of birth:. Diploma of Completion of Secondary School
- Documentation that someone learned Hindi and English in SSLC.
- Residents of Punjab and Haryana are eligible for the respective DMC certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in the same field of study.
- If the candidate has any job experience, please provide a copy of their certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer and Employment Certificate of the former employer.
- Records of the medical examination, as well as the results of the examination.
- A doctor’s note stating the candidate as physically handicapped is required.
|official portal||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|