OJEE Counseling 2022 Dates, Fee, Registration, Process, Documents will be discussed here. The government released the second mock allotment for OJEE 2022. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Authority will disclose the first OJEE 2022 Seat Allotment Result. Candidates will be eligible for allotment if they complete the registration and choice filling process will be discussed here.
- OJEE Counseling 2022
- OJEE Seat Allotment 2022
- OJEE Counseling Registration Fee 2022
- OJEE Counseling Process 2022
- OJEE 2022 counseling
OJEE Counseling 2022
OJEE counseling registration and choice filling process will start after the declaration of result by the exam administration authorities. Separate OJEE 2022 counseling sessions are being conducted for JEE Main 2022 qualifying applicants. It is important to note that the government will conduct two OJEE counseling rounds and a special round in 2022. Both the counseling sessions are conducted online.
OJEE Counseling Registration 2022 – Candidates who want to enroll in B.Tech courses have to appear JEE Main 2022 exam. JEE Mains score will be used to determine admission for such applicants.
Odisha TGT Recruitment 2022 New
DSE Odisha TGT Merit List 2022
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2022
Odisha Police SI Syllabus 2022
Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2022
OTET Result 2022
odisha liquor home delivery
odisha e pass status
OJEE Seat Allotment 2022
The candidates have to report to the designated college/institute on the appropriate day and time after the seat distribution process. Along with the payment of admission fee, candidates have to send the original papers to the college to which they are assigned.
OJEE College List 2022 Participating institutes are those which offer B.Tech admission through OJEE counselling. As per last year data, eight government/government aided institutes and 82 self-financed institutes are participating in OJEE 2022. Candidates are recommended to review the complete list of OJEE Participating Institutes for 2022 before filling and locking their choices.
OJEE Counseling Registration Fee 2022
The candidates who wish to participate in the OJEE counseling in 2022 must fulfill the eligibility requirements listed below.
- A candidate must be at least 17 years of age to be considered.
- Candidates who intend to participate in BAMS/BHMS counseling must have secured a valid NEET (UG) rank.
- The parents of the candidates should be a native of Odisha. During document verification, candidates have to provide their domicile/original certificate.
- General category candidates must have secured 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th. For SC/ ST, minimum 40% aggregate is required.
- Candidates must also have passed English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology on their own.
|test||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|below||Odisha State Government|
|counseling||OJEE 2022 counseling|
|check online||OJEE Seat Allotment 2022|
OJEE Counseling Process 2022
Step 1: OJEE Counseling Registration- Qualified applicants will first have to register online for the OJEE counseling process, along with paying the counseling cost. After inputting the required information, candidates have to pay the OJEE 2022 counseling fee online using Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking account.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking- Applicants have to enter their preferences for institutes and courses in the following step. Candidates are encouraged to select as many options as possible to improve their chances of acceptance. Candidates should limit their options to the allotted time.
Step 3: Provisional Seat Allotment- The officials will make provisional seat allotment based on the preferences of the applicants and OJEE merit list. On the official website, candidates will be able to verify their OJEE seat allotment result. Candidates will also be informed about their seat allotment status by email and mobile phone.
Step 4: Reporting to Nodal Centers for Admission Fee Payment- The candidates who have been allotted seats in the provisional seat allotment will have to visit the Nodal Reporting Centers for document verification and admission fee payment. Candidates will additionally have to pay Rs 25,000 as seat confirmation fee at any Axis Bank/ State Bank branch by using e-challan or by using credit/debit card.
University Result 2022
university time table 2022
10th time table 2022
12th time table 2022
10th Result 2022
12th Result 2022
OJEE 2022 counseling
Important Points to Remember About Counseling
- Candidates applying for OJEE 2022 counseling must note the following:
- During the OJEE counseling process, candidates must have their OJEE 2022 scorecard.
- Only those having valid OJEE, ATMA, CAT, JEE Main, MAT, XAT, NIMCET, GATE, or GPAT scores can participate in the OJEE counseling process. They have to verify their scores in person in JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar-751030 on or before October 22, 2022 at noon.
- Irrespective of their admission status, JEE rank holders will be entitled to participate in the counseling process.
- Candidates seeking seats in any of the Restricted Category (ST/SC/ES/PC/GC/Women/SGS/TFW) must be a domicile of Odisha and should possess ‘Resident/Nativeness Certificate’. In document verification during counselling, they will also have to produce a suitable certificate justifying the category.
Ex-servicemen quota seats will be offered only for first year B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Plan programmes. Residents of Odisha State who are eligible to apply for this quota should contact Rajya Sainik Board to confirm their eligibility as an Ex-Serviceman between October 22, 2022 and October 30, 2022.
|official portal||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|