NEET counseling 2021 date, process, allotment fee details will be discussed here. The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct the NEET 2021 counseling on behalf of this organization in the last week of October. NEET-UG counseling for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc and AHA and BSc Nursing is scheduled for 2022. If a link for NEET counseling registration is made available on this page, it will be provided as soon as it becomes available.
- neet counseling 2022
- What is NEET Counseling 2021?
- What are the eligibility requirements for NEET counseling?
- For NEET counseling in 2022, you will need the following documents:
- Counseling for NEET 2021: State Quota Seats
- Know about 15% AIQ Counseling Scheme for NEET 2022
neet counseling 2022
Candidates have to fill the choices of colleges and courses to be considered for admission during MCC NEET 2021. NEET-UG seats will be allotted after the registration process and will be allotted on the basis of NEET score, choices filled, seat availability, reservation. criteria, etc. NEET counseling will fill up around 20,089 seats in all deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutes, AIIMS and JIPMER colleges. The article discusses NEET counseling 2021, schedule, process, rounds, allotment result, reporting, seats and more.
Candidates should note that admission in Central and Deemed Universities will be available under the seats reserved for the children of the Insured Persons. This policy is in the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) of Medical Colleges, and Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune admission will be on the basis of NEET 2021 counseling.
neet result 2021
neet stage 2 registration
neet cut off 2021
neet answer key 2021
neet exam date 2021
NEET Syllabus 2021 – 2022
What is NEET Counseling 2021?
Under this scheme, MBBS/BDS courses and Central Universities through MCC counseling process on the basis of NEET UG score. Applicants who qualify NEET exam are eligible to apply for admission in these medical courses. Both All India and State counseling options are available in NTA NEET processing. Following are the seats for which counseling is offered in the NEET UG process.
- Detailed Counselling: Admission to 15% of all Government Medical and Dental Colleges, all seats of Deemed/Central Universities/ Employees’ State Insurance Corporation seats and AIIMS and JIPMER will be conducted through AIQ NEET 2021 counseling process. J&K will not be included during this process.
- Counseling process for NEET UG seats for public colleges with state quota: All government and private unaided/aided minority/non-minority medical/dental colleges will be filled through NEET state counseling 2021.
What are the eligibility requirements for NEET counseling?
To apply for counselling, candidates have to qualify for NEET 2021.
- The minimum qualifying score for NEET will be 50th percentile (45th percentile for SC, ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped General).
- Additionally, the ministry releases a list of eligible candidates who are not eligible to apply under 15% AIQ.
- Registration through the website of MCC is necessary before a candidate is eligible to receive counselling.
For NEET counseling in 2022, you will need the following documents:
The Institute requires that candidates presenting themselves for confirmation of seat in the Institute must carry the following documents:
- Admit Card for NEET 2021 Exam
- NEET 2021 Exam Result or Rank Letter
- Marks and certificate for 10th class
- class 12. Certificate and Marksheet of
- An official government-issued photo ID that is valid and has not expired
- Six to eight passport size photographs (as submitted along with the application) are asked for in the NEET 2020 application form.
- (if applicable) a copy of the caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- provisional allotment letter
Applicants must bring both the original and one photocopy of the above mentioned documents.
Counseling for NEET 2021: State Quota Seats
Earlier, it was announced that MCC will conduct NEET counseling for 15% of AIQ seats. There will be counseling process in each state for the remaining 85% seats. There will also be counseling for admission to private colleges within each state. However, Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will use only state counseling for college admissions.
Know about 15% AIQ Counseling Scheme for NEET 2022
The AIQ online counseling will be conducted by the officials in two rounds, the first round and the second round. It aims to apply to all those candidates who have qualified for All India Quota on the basis of their rank in NEET UG Result 2021, except the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- covid vaccine registration
- COVID II Dose Registration
- covid vaccination certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- corona helpline number
- third wave of corona
- covid vaccine tracker india
There will be a link on the NTA website, results.nic.in, where you can download your rank letter / NEET 2021 result. You will also be able to view the cut-off rank of NEET for eligible candidates on the MCC website (www.MCC.nic.in). The vacant seats in the first round of NEET 2021 counseling will be sent to the states after the second round of NEET 2021 counseling by AIQ.
|official website||click here|
|MPNRC Home||check here|