MH SET Result 2022 Answer Key, Cut Off, Merit List download link can be checked from the official website of Maharashtra SET and this page. Maharashtra State Eligibility is conducted by the organization of Savitribai Phule Pune University. Entrance Exam 26. was held onth September 2021 for Paper 1 Advertisement Paper 2. The candidates who have the exam are waiting for the result declaration along with the merit list. All the information related to the exam, result, cut off, merit list and answer key will be provided in this article.
- MH SET Result 2022
- Key Features of MH SET 2022
- MH SET Important Dates
- MH SET 2022 Result
- Process to check MH SET 2022 Result
- MH SET Merit List 2022
- MH SET Cut Off 2022
MH SET Result 2022
MH SET is conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University to select candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Universities and Colleges of Maharashtra and Goa. This exam is conducted in 32 subjects under different faculties like Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Law, Mental, Ethical and Social Studies.
There are different eligibility criteria for each faculty that the candidate has to fulfill. The candidate will have to appear for any one of the subjects as prescribed by the concerned committee.
Maharashtra Covid Vaccine Registration
Maharashtra SSC Result 2022
Maharashtra HSC Result 2022
Maharashtra E Pass Portal
Maharashtra Ration Card 2022
DOPMAH Result 2022
Maharashtra GDS Result 2022
Key Features of MH SET 2022
- Savitribai Phule Pune University conducts the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test.
- The exam is conducted to select the candidate for the post of Assistant Professor.
- This exam is conducted at the state level and only once in a year.
- MH SET is conducted in offline mode.
- The duration of the MH set is 180 minutes. There are 8 exam centres.
- The examination fee for general category is Rs. 850 and Rs. 650 for reserved category.
- The official website of MH SET is setexam.unipenu.ac.in
- Candidates can check their result through online mode.
MH SET Important Dates
- Online application process started
- The last date to pay the application fee with late fee is –
- Application correct window will open –
- The date for downloading the admit card is-
- MH SET 2022 will be conducted in –
- The result date is to be announced soon. Merit list and cut-off marks are not declared yet.
MH SET 2022 Result
To be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor, a candidate has to obtain aggregate marks in both the papers. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- For Open/EWS/Orphan category, the candidate must have secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers.
- For reserved category, the candidate must have secured 35% marks in aggregate in both the papers.
Process to check MH SET 2022 Result
In order to check the result of Paper 1 and Paper 2 conducted for the post of Assistant Professor, the candidate should follow the following easy steps-
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU).
- On the home page, there will be a link “Maharashtra SET Result 2022”. Click on this link.
- Now enter all the required information to check your result. Enter your Roll Number, Registration Number, Date of Birth and more.
- Now click on submit button.
- MH SET 2022 result will appear on the screen. Download and print the roll number for future use.
MH SET Merit List 2022
The merit list for MH SET 2022 exam will be uploaded on the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University. Candidates can check the provisional and final merit list on the official website. The merit list will contain the names of the students who have cleared that level and have been promoted to the next selection round.
The merit list is available two or three days after the announcement of the exam. The merit list is prepared subject wise and category wise. Candidate must appear in both the papers.
University Result 2022
university time table 2022
12th time table 2022
10th Result 2022
12th Result 2022
CBSE 10th Result 2022
CBSE 12th Result 2022
MH SET Cut Off 2022
The cut-off marks display the minimum qualifying marks that the candidate must obtain to get selected. The cut-off marks are decided by the selection committee, there are many factors that lead to the cut-off marks. Candidates can check the cut-off marks on the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The cut-off list will display the category-wise marks. General category candidate must have secured 40% marks in aggregate in both the papers and for reserved category, they must have secured 35% marks in aggregate in both the exams. As per UGC guidelines, 6% candidates are selected and declared qualified.
|government result||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|
|official website||click here|