IBSAT Result 2022 Check Online IBSAT Merit Selection List will be discussed here. IBS MBA Entrance Exam ResultThe rank list will be made available soon. Exam one of the IBSAT 2022 series took place on December 25, and exam two will be held on December 26, 2022. Applicants who have been accepted into the program are requested to register their application and print their admit cards before the exam date. Number and Password/Date of Birth.
ibsat result 2022
Exam one of the IBSAT 2022 series took place on December 25, and exam two will be held on December 26, 2021. Applicants who have been accepted into the program are requested to register their application and print their admit cards before the exam date. Number and Password/Date of Birth.
IBSAT 2022 Eligibility – The minimum age, educational and vocational requirements for the nine ICFAI Business Schools are outlined in the IBSAT 2022 eligibility criteria. BS in any field from a recognized University with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
Students in their final year of school can apply for the exam on completion of their studies by May 31, 2021. A valid TOEFL / IELTS / NELT score is required for candidates who do not meet the English language requirement for graduation in order to be considered. , IBSAT 2022 is not required for candidates who have already taken NMAT, CAT, or GMAT.
|name of exam||ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test 2022|
|conducting body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Course Offered||MBA and PGPM|
|exam date||25 to 26 December 2021|
|declaration of result||Last week of December 2021|
|Selection Process for MBA/PGPM||April 2022|
ibsat 2022 exam pattern
ICFAI gives guidelines for IBSAT exam. The scoring scheme and structure similar to other MBA exams like CAT, SNAP, NMAT, etc can be found in IBSAT 2022 exam pattern.
- IBSAT will consist of 140 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) ranging from moderate to challenging.
- Two hours will be allotted for the computer based test part of the test.
- All questions will be asked in English to avoid confusion.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer in IBSAT 2022 exam, and no mark will be deducted for wrong.
- There are four parts of the Verbal Aptitude, RC, Quantitative and Data Interpretation (DI) exam. A section-by-section analysis of the questions is shown here:
|section||scar||number of questions|
|Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||30||30|
Result for IBSAT 2022: How to download them
You will be able to get your scorecard for the 2022 exam as soon as the IBSAT results are declared. Candidates who have taken the IBSAT 2022 exam can access their result by logging in with their IBSAT ID and password on the official IBSAT exam website.
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a deemed university, will provide the IBSAT exam results for download on the IBSAT website.
Selection Process After Declaration of IBSAT 2022 Results
The selection briefing round will be conducted for the applicants who take IBSAT 2022 and clear the exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the selection briefing on the basis of their IBSAT 2022 scores.
- The programs and methods at IBS are explained in detail in a series of selection briefings, special lectures.
- In January 2022 there will be 40 such places where candidates will be informed about the selection process.
- For admission in ICFAI business applicants are required to attend group discussion and personal interview as per details given below.
IBSAT 2022 Result Component
- 140 questions carry a maximum of 140 marks.
- +1 mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- Both Raw Score and Percentile Rank are included in IBSAT 2022 Score Card
- IBS Hyderabad may select you with a reasonable IBSAT percentile score of 70 or higher.
Marking Scheme in IBSAT 2022 Result
To apply to any of the nine ICFAI business schools, students will have to take the IBSAT 2022 exam. Only those applicants who have performed well in the IBSAT 2022 exam will be invited for the selection briefing and final selection – GD-PI round – on the basis of their IBSAT 2022 score card. There will be two stages of candidate selection at IBS campuses.
no negative marking
Positive marking will be used for IBPS 2022. General and reserved categories candidates will be given equal weightage in the preparation of the final merit list on the basis of their IBSAT 2022 score.
For IBSAT 2022 exam, you will find out your IBSAT 2022 percentile based on four factors that can increase or decrease your chances of being shortlisted for MBA 2022-24 batch by ICFAI institutes:
- Overall the number of people who took the IBSAT 2022 exam.
- Difficulty level of each section of IBSAT exam compared to your peers
|official portal||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|