HPCL Technician Result 2022 CBT Exam Cut Off Marks Category Wise will be discussed here. Technician Merit List PDF Download for Selection. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) had invited online application form for the interested candidates for the post of Assistant Maintenance Technician through a competitive examination. A total of 23 vacancies were announced this year. HPCL Technician Result Link – Exam 7. was successfully heldth August 2022. After the exam the students will be eager to download the official merit list and also need the official cut-off list to prepare accordingly.
- HPCL Technician Result 2022
- HPCL Technician Cut Off 2022
- HPCL AMT Result 2022
- HPCL Technician Result Date 2022
- HPCL Technician Selection List 2022
- HPCL AMT Result 2022
HPCL Technician Result 2022
Interested candidates must read this article carefully to download the merit list and understand the cut-off marks. Official Notification of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 Exam 22. was issued toRa The application form filling started in April 2022 and on the same date. Last date to fill application form 21. Wasscheduled tribe May 2022.
Candidates should have passed 10th with 50% or above marks from a recognized Board/School. Candidate should have 3 years Diploma in any Engineering field from AICTE recognized College or Institute with 65% or above marks. Candidate age should be between 18 to 27 years to apply for HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 Exam. Admit Card 23. was released on the official websitethird July 2022.
HPCL Technician Cut Off 2022
Aspirants who will undergo HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 Recruitment Exam will have to face a written test and a physical test stage. The written test of HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 Recruitment will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) consisting of General Aptitude Test and Technical/ Professional Knowledge carrying 100 marks.
Each multiple choice question carries 1 mark. The candidate who appeared in the exam was expected to complete his/her examination in the stipulated time of 2 hours and there will be negative marking of marks for every wrong answer. Candidates whose name will be added in the merit list will be called for document verification round.
HPCL AMT Result 2022
The official answer key will be released on the official website after 1 week of the exam so that the students can get an idea about their performance in the exam.
|name of exam||HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician|
|operating authority||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Candidate’s Educational Qualification||Must be a Diploma holder with 65% or more marks from AICTE recognized college or institute|
|age requirement||18-27 years|
|Application start date||22Ra April 2022|
|Last date to fill application form||21scheduled tribe May 2022|
|Admit card issue date||23third July 2022|
|exam date||7th August 2022|
|Cut-off marks release date||not officially announced|
|declaration of result||not officially announced|
|exam time duration||2 hours|
|Stages of Examination||Stage-1: Written Test
Step-2 Document Verification
HPCL Technician Result Date 2022
HPCL authority will release the cut-off marks for the written exam. Cut-off marks are the final minimum marks which are required to qualify for the next level of the selection process. Once the board releases the cut-off marks candidates can estimate their final score from it. The merit list is also expected to release soon though no official announcement has been made for both cut-off marks and merit list.
For reference students can refer to the table below for cut-off marks, as considering all previous exams the cut-off for this year will be almost close to the values given below.
|grade||cut off marks|
|SC, ST, OBC and PWD||65|
|EWS and UR||60|
HPCL Technician Selection List 2022
Students must keep in mind the various factors affecting the cut-off marks. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Difficulty Level of the Paper- If the paper attempted by the candidate is tough then your chances of getting cut off increases.
- Previous Cut Off – The most important factor in this regard is the previous cut off as the current cut off is close to the previous one.
- Number of Candidates- If the number of candidates attempted the paper is more then the cut off will be higher.
- Total Seats Available- This is another factor affecting the cut-off because if the number of seats available is more then the cut off marks will be less and vice versa.
HPCL AMT Result 2022
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the cut-off marks soon after it is released on the official website:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the homepage, Careers tab displays the rightmost part of your screen.
- Search for HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 Recruitment Exam Cut-Off Marks 2022 link.
- Category-wise cut-off marks 2022 Posts will be displayed on the screen.
- Download cut-off marksheet for future reference.
As soon as the examination process will be completed, students will be eagerly waiting for the merit list which is expected to be released soon though there is no official information regarding this. The result will be uploaded in PDF format on the official website.
To download the result candidates can refer to the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of HPCL.
- Click on the “Career” button displayed on the page.
- Click on Result of various recruitment projects
- Merit List PDF will open.
- Candidates are advised to download their result and take a printout of the same for reverence.
|official portal||check here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|