APSET Counseling 2022 seat allotment, dates, process, documents will be discussed here. Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is a statewide entrance exam. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra University Visakhapatnam will conduct the APSET. It offers programs for diploma holders and those with B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree. Candidates are accepted into the second year of standard BE/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy programs of the University and affiliated institutions. This page contains all the information APSET Counseling 2022.
- APSET Counseling 2022
- APSET Seat Allotment 2022
- APSET Counseling Date 2022
- APSET Document Verification 2022
- APSET Counseling Process 2022
- APSET Counseling Process 2022
APSET Counseling 2022
APSET Counseling 2022 started on November 15, 2021. Only qualified applicants are allowed to participate in the online counseling session. Through counseling candidates are given admission in many engineering and pharmacy institutes. APSET score/rank is used to determine admission.
Every year, APSET conducts a virtual counseling session for the eligible applicants. Candidates should approach one of the 18 support line centers for the document verification process. APSET Counseling 2022 exam started on November 15, 2021. Shortlisted applicants are asked to attend online counseling after the declaration of result.
CTET Exam Date 2022
APSET Result 2022 Update
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Status 2022
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration 2022
AP Meeseva Portal Registration 2022
check voter id status online
AP EAMCET Result 2022
NHM MLHP Recruitment 2022 AP
AP EAPCET Counseling 2022
AP LAWCET Counseling 2022
APSET Seat Allotment 2022
APSET rank/score is used in the seat allotment process for many engineering institutes in Andhra Pradesh. The admission council conducts three rounds of counselling. In any event, if a candidate does not appear in the first round of counselling, they can appear for the second round.
If the seats remain vacant even after three rounds of counselling, the counseling available will be used to fill them. Admission process for APSET in 2022. After the publication of results, and AP SET 2022 online counseling session is conducted. The website publishes the list of hotline centers as well as the counseling timetable. Candidates can get information about counseling as well as detailed timetable on the website. Candidates have to select a center and a date on the basis of their entrance test scores.
APSET Counseling Date 2022
- Candidates will have to first register for the web-based online counselling.
- Candidates must attend the counseling session on the basis of their rank. For all levels, different dates will be different.
- Candidates should select their institutes/streams on the basis of their merit list ranking and validate their documentation.
|testing||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|exam health||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|counseling||APSET 2022 Counseling Process and Dates|
|check online||ap set scorecard download|
- Candidates have to pay the counseling fee and get the receipt after verifying their original papers.
- Candidates will be given a Registration Number (User ID) and a Password to access the website for web counselling.
- After that, candidates have to select a college from the list of Andhra Pradesh institutes and submit or freeze their applications.
- The allotment letter should be sent through SMS or email to the registered email address and cellphone number of the candidate.
- The candidates who have received the allotment letter should go to the college with their original documents on the scheduled day and time.
APSET Document Verification 2022
AU disclosed the APSET Result on its official website. Candidates who have qualified the APSET can check the certificate verification schedule on the official website of APSET – apset.net.in and download the required files for the verification process. It should be emphasized that applicants whose papers were confirmed were eventually approved for Assistant Professorship/Lectureship through APSET, subject to meeting the eligibility requirements.
From 5th to 8th January, AU will conduct the AP State Level Eligibility Test (APSET) Certificate Verification. Eligible and qualified candidates for the APSET exam or whose names appear in the APSET results must appear at the counseling centers on the mentioned dates for certificate verification. On January 8, all PWD applicants are encouraged to attend the certificate test by 10 AM, the following original certificates must be presented in person for certificate verification.
- covid vaccine registration
- COVID II Dose Registration
- covid vaccination certificate
- Vaccine Certificate Verification
- corona helpline number
- third wave of corona
- covid vaccine tracker india
APSET Counseling Process 2022
Eligibility Criteria for APSET 2022 – Before applying for the exam, candidates must review the eligibility requirements. Officials set age, nationality and educational restrictions. One of the most typical reasons for application rejection is ineligibility. Candidates are not required to submit any papers or certificates to prove their eligibility. However, they have to satisfy themselves as per their exam eligibility. Check eligibility requirements related to APSET below.
Requirements – The exam is open to those who have a master’s degree with a minimum of 55 percent. SC/ ST/ BC/ Transgender/ PWD categories candidates are eligible to apply with minimum 50% marks.
APSET Counseling Process 2022
Candidates who have appeared in Master’s final examination and awaiting results or whose results have been postponed are eligible to apply. The minimum marks criteria for general and reserved categories will be 55 percent and 50 percent respectively.
Candidates who have Ph.D. and have passed the Master’s level examination as on 19th September, 1991 are eligible for relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks.
Candidates must appear for their postgraduate subject only. Candidates whose subject is not included in APSE subjects can take relevant subject instead.
|official portal||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|